Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

8.27.2009

Ok the winner is. . . . . Luke and Tina!
Email me and we will get this party started!
I loved reading everyone's comments and all of your great "Favorite Things"
I stayed up all night just reading and laughing, so thank you. 
.
And to show my thanks
 I'm going to give a Free digital copyright CD
to the first 5 people who email me to book a session
***now your only eligible if you played along yesterday and posted a comment :)***
Be sure to become a fan of Laci Daivs Photography on Facebook for  more contests
(look on bottom of page to become a fan)
.
Thanks again for all of your great comments
Here's to my Favorite Things
.
.
lacijilldavis@gmail.com

No comments: