Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

8.16.2009

Some serious personality!


This girl is too much! She is defiantly a red head. You will see her personality shining through in these photos!! She was easy, fun, and excited. I had a blast!

IMG_8138ps
One of my all time Favs!t3

taylee
IMG_7857ps
IMG_8160ps
t1
IMG_8041ps
t2
The best part of the day is when I asked her to sit backwards on this chair. Well lol she did. and I actually really liked it better than my idea!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Simply breathtaking! Crisp, fresh, clean, happy...love!!

Melissa said...

Taylee & I love it!!!!! you are a great photographer!!! Thanks again Laci, can't wait to see more!

Jaycee said...

Oh my gosh laci! so cute! haha all these pictures show her personality so much! She is such a red head! I cant wait till she sees them! She is in bear lake until wednesday. But Im telling her how cute they are right now she is excited :]
your awesome laci! thanks again!

Chelsea said...

LLLLLLOOOOVVVEEE THEM!!! She is darling and you are awesome! I love the one of her with the lid in her mounth& the 4th one down is my fav:) So cute!!!

nana said...

You sure did a great job with my red-headed GRAND daughter! Love you Tay,
Nana