Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

9.24.2009

M.I.A

Before we talk about this dang cute sassy family I must apologize for being Lame-o. I'm slow on my workflow, keeping up this blog, and returning emails. We have been crazy here with lots of sick kids, broken bones, and I'm currently getting over the worst flu ever. So now that its all behind us (hopefully) I will be caught up in no time. Thank you for being patient with me!
.
Now back to these sassy babes! I can't even tell you how easy these girls were to photograph they seriously know how to work it. here is 8 million photos to prove it ;)
And the rest of the family is pretty dang cute too!!
IMG_2096ps
IMG_2087p
IMG_2085p
IMG_2080p
IMG_2120p
IMG_2127p
Untitled-12
IMG_2051p
IMG_2175p
Untitled-2
IMG_2331p
IMG_2294p
IMG_2374p
IMG_2386p
Untitled-1
IMG_2435p
I told you 8 million

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

ok..you're right, SO CUTE!! and pretty much the dog makes all the pictures that much fun! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

Thurston Fam said...

wowee!!! i love these pics..you are amazing!