Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

9.02.2010

I Love the Love!



Now before we get into this beautiful couple and the pictures from their special day I must say . . . WHAT????? Seriously all your comments made my day! No, really… I had a lame day so I just decided to sit at my inbox (all day) and read your amazing comments. Thanks for all the kind words about my segments. I really want to help all you awesome mom photogs out there know what to do with your camera. If you ever have a segment idea for me, send me an email! I also got so many emails about clothing… I will post soon about what we are wearing!
Geesh I guess I'm going to have to giveaway stuff more often to get y'all to comment ;)

K now to Chase and Ashton
A beautiful rainy day, but these two were so into each other I don't think they even noticed the rain . . .


chase+ashton-wedding-456p
chase
chase+ashton-wedding-414p
Chase1
Chase-


chase+ashton-wedding-401p
chase+ashton-wedding-385p

I'll announce the winner in the morning!

4 comments:

Kimbur said...

okay so I'm a mommy photog and I live in Maryland, and I would love to know how you get such bright, vibrant pictures. Every time I'm "developing" my raw photo i turn up the sat. and then it looks all wrong like its too saturated, not vibrant. Then I turn it down and it still is not right. You know what I mean? I don't know if its my lens or maybe I need a filter or do you do it in photoshop? Anyway so I would LOVE for you to do a segment on that :) If you could please. I love your work and you are one of my photography heroes!!!!

Kimbur said...

Oh I am also soooooo excited to read about the awesome ensembles you put together with your family. You all look amazing!

McKell said...

oh i love LOVE how these turned out!! they were & are so incredibly happy! still can't believe my little bro is MARRIED!!! you did such a good job captruring all the beautiful/happy moments. good job :)

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to hear where you got your awesome ensembles!